To mitigate trading exposures, risk managers and analysts need comprehensive energy data coverage. They need data feeds that are compatible with their ETRM and other internal systems. GlobalView's MarketView data extracts are secure, flexible, customizable, and available in several formats. Our tools provide risk managers and analysts what they need to implement customized solutions in a cost effective manner.
Market Data Providers
Risk managers and analysts should not have to go to multiple sources to find all the data they need. As the international energy industry evolves and changes, risk manager and analyst's needs change as well. Our MarketView solution aggregates more energy market information than any other service available in today's market from sources such as exchanges, pricing services, brokers, government reporting, emerging markets and specialty data.
Data Management Solutions
Reliable and simple collaboration between teams and office systems is an important factor for all involved departments. MarketView Data Management Solutions allow users to receive the same energy market data in a consistent format, from a single source.
- MarketView XML API allows you to retrieve real-time, intraday and historical datasets and import proprietary energy market data and news.
- MarketView .NET API allows developers to connect to retrieve energy market data in just a few lines of code.
- Our open architecture allows you to integrate real-time quotes and historical time series data popular analysis tools such as MATLAB®.
- With MarketView DataExtract you can schedule an automated service that provides a convenient and reliable source for accessing all of GlobalView's data delivered in a consistent format.
- MarketView DataImport allows access to all internal and external data from a single source.
- MarketView Xchange is a powerful browser based data input tool that allows companies to update and distribute proprietary information around the globe in real-time.
MarketView ExcelTools delivers both real-time and historical energy market data into Excel spreadsheets allowing you to customize and categorize the data for your own unique analysis.
- A designated ExcelTools menu under the Data menu in Excel 2007 and 2010 for easy access to get started.
- Track your positions in real-time for instruments such as Crude Oil, Natural Gas, or Heating Oil, or watch the term structure of the market while trading.
- Embeddable historical market information.
- Automated chart formation based on historical data tables.
- Easily view a single option strike or a range of options for an underlying futures contract.