Real-time and historical data, analysis, and market moving news at your fingertips. You need a product with accountability for managing market data you rely on to make day-to-day critical decisions. GlobalView aggregates energy and commodity market data from all the leading information sources including exchanges, pricing services, brokers, government reporting, emerging markets and specialty data. GlobalView's MarketView solutions are designed to create a home structure for traders and marketers, on-demand, whether at the office, home, or mobile.
A real-time energy and commodity market data platform, MarketView Desktop provides a one stop shop for the most comprehensive, reliable set of worldwide energy and commodity data available along with up to the minute industry news coverage to help you make critical trading decisions.
- Customizable dynamic charts, allowing for accurate, reliable, and real-time analysis that can be easily shared at the click of a button.
- Spreadsheet style grid updates in real-time to display tick, intra-day, daily, weekly, monthly, annual and seasonal time series data.
- Futures contract data is easily accessible in a variety of Greeks, as well as other option analytic data such as real time * Volatility or user defined Volatility.
- Alongside these reports, you'll find real-time and customizable streaming news updates from the most trusted sources in energy and commodity trading.
- Advanced pricing capabilities to view your rows of symbols along with associated user-defined data fields that update on a real-time basis.
Easily check the markets and stay informed of breaking industry news while traveling or just away from your desk. View price quotes, news stories, and historical charts and tables all in real-time – on any phone or tablet – no refresh required.
- Charts integrate with your MarketView Desktop — view tick, intra-day, daily, weekly, and monthly.
- Real-time quote sheets that also integrate with MarketView Desktop pages for consistency on all devices.
- Scrolling and fixed news accessibility for up to date and breaking industry news while away from your desktop.
- Access historical and proprietary data including tick, intraday, daily, monthly, weekly, and yearly data.
MarketView ExcelTools delivers both real-time and historical market data into Excel spreadsheets allowing you to customize and categorize the data for your own unique analysis.
- A designated ExcelTools menu under the Data menu in Excel 2007 and 2010 for easy access to get started.
- Track your positions in real-time for instruments such as Crude Oil, Natural Gas, or Heating Oil, or watch the term structure of the market while trading.
- Embeddable historical market information.
- Automated chart formation based on historical data tables.
- Easily view a single option strike or a range of options for an underlying futures contract.