- GlobalView Integrates Refinery News Alerts from Energy News Today
- NYMEX Block Trades and Seasonal Chart Enhancements Part of MarketView® Desktop™ 6.5 Release
- GlobalView Introduces Real-Time 5-Minute ISO Energy LMP Data
- GlobalView Adds Argus Spot Ticker Benchmark for Downstream Fuels Sector
- GlobalView’s Adds BM&F BOVESPA Real-Time Data to Leading Agriculture Data Offering
- GlobalView Adds Energy Metro Desk News and Surveys to Market Data Offering
- GlobalView Now Offers Exclusive Real-Time Delivery of Fast Weather Benchmark Data
- Available Ahead of the USDA, Genscape & GlobalView to Deliver the Industry’s Most Accurate, On-Demand Corn Crop Data
- GlobalView Releases Innovative Proprietary Data Hub Solution
- GlobalView adds Market Profile® in MarketView® Desktop™ 6.4
- GlobalView Introduces New Commodity Data Experts in Houston Sales Team
- GlobalView Adds Time-Saving Proprietary Data Sharing Feature to Their Industry-Leading MarketView ExcelTools
- GlobalView Releases New Version of Charting and Analytics Application for Real-Time, Historical, and Proprietary Commodity Market Data
- GlobalView Launches New iPhone App for the Energy and Commodity Markets
- GlobalView Adds NGX Real-Time Indices
- GlobalView Releases New Version of Advanced Charting and Analytics Application
- Tom Mallon Joins GlobalView as Vice President, Strategy and Alliances
- GlobalView Releases Industry-Leading Excel Add-in and Charting Application
- Anthony M. Lagona Appointed Chief Executive Officer of GlobalView
- Globalview Adds Bunkerworld Marine Fuels Data
- GlobalView Integrates Platts cFlow for Vessel Tracking
- GlobalView Launches Next Generation Charting and Analytics Tool, MarketView® Desktop™ 6.0
- GlobalView Proudly Sponsors the Annual Platts Global Energy Awards Dinner
- GlobalView, A Platinum Sponsor at 42nd Annual NGFA Country Elevator Conference
- GlobalView Receives Platts P3 Fusion Partner of the Year Award
- GlobalView Adds Bentek North American Data
- Paul Bhatt Joins GlobalView as Managing Director
- Visit GlobalView at the LDC Gas Forum in Boston
- Argus North American Crude Transportation Summit
- Join GlobalView at Platts Commodity Week Dubai
- GlobalView Sponsors CANOIL Trade 2013
- GlobalView to Exhibit at EMART Turkey
- GlobalView Exhibits at Energy Risk Summit USA 2013
- GlobalView Ranks #1 in Energy Risk's Annual Survey
- GlobalView Sponsors Argus Australia Power
- GlobalView Releases MarketView ExcelTools 2.4
- GlobalView Adds the O.M.R Oil Market Report
- GlobalView Adds Report from FACTS Global Energy
- GlobalView Adds Natural Gas Daily from Interfax
- GlobalView Adds The Jacobsen Data
GlobalView, A Platinum Sponsor at 42nd Annual NGFA Country Elevator Conference
Chicago, IL (December 03, 2013) - GlobalView, a premier provider of enterprise-wide market data solutions for the energy and commodity industries will proudly support the 42nd Annual NGFA Country Elevator Conference this December as a Platinum Sponsor.
The NGFA Annual Country Elevator Conference is the largest assembly of country elevator personnel, drawing in the attendance of more than 500 industry members each year. At the event, attendees can expect to hear speeches from high-level government representatives and industry experts and will meet the NGFA Country Elevator Committee. In addition, GlobalView will showcase the soon-to-be-released MarketView Desktop 6.0, their latest edition to their comprehensive MarketView data management solutions.
MarketView solutions include front-end analytic tools and data management solutions that provide customers with the most comprehensive population of real-time and historical data and news, including: exchange data, price assessments, fundamental data, broker data and customer proprietary data. Data is managed and maintained in GlobalView's data warehouse and provided to customers as a software-as-a-service offering.
Attendees can visit GlobalView's trade booth to catch a glimpse MarketView Desktop 6.0 and speak with Bruce Weis, Executive Vice President of Product Development and Data Integration or Robert King, Director of Data Strategy.
"We are both excited and honored to be a part of the NGFA Country Elevator Conference this year," said Weis. "It's going to be an excellent opportunity for us to show off some of our most valuable market data solutions. We're also proud to support the NGFA and join in their mission to represent and provide services for grain, feed, and related commercial businesses."
GlobalView will also provide attendees with information about other solutions, including: MarketView ExcelTools, which delivers real-time and historical data into Excel spreadsheets and MarketView Mobile which allows customers to view real-time price quotes, news stories and historical charts and tables from any web-enabled device.
With offices and personnel in Calgary, Chicago, Houston, London, Mexico City and Singapore, GlobalView has earned a reputation for prompt and complete support to customers around the world. To learn more about their market data solutions, visit them on the web at www.marketview.com and look for them at this year's NGFA Country Elevator Conference, December 8th through the 10th.