- GlobalView Integrates Refinery News Alerts from Energy News Today
- NYMEX Block Trades and Seasonal Chart Enhancements Part of MarketView® Desktop™ 6.5 Release
- GlobalView Introduces Real-Time 5-Minute ISO Energy LMP Data
- GlobalView Adds Argus Spot Ticker Benchmark for Downstream Fuels Sector
- GlobalView’s Adds BM&F BOVESPA Real-Time Data to Leading Agriculture Data Offering
- GlobalView Adds Energy Metro Desk News and Surveys to Market Data Offering
- GlobalView Now Offers Exclusive Real-Time Delivery of Fast Weather Benchmark Data
- Available Ahead of the USDA, Genscape & GlobalView to Deliver the Industry’s Most Accurate, On-Demand Corn Crop Data
- GlobalView Releases Innovative Proprietary Data Hub Solution
- GlobalView adds Market Profile® in MarketView® Desktop™ 6.4
- GlobalView Introduces New Commodity Data Experts in Houston Sales Team
- GlobalView Adds Time-Saving Proprietary Data Sharing Feature to Their Industry-Leading MarketView ExcelTools
- GlobalView Releases New Version of Charting and Analytics Application for Real-Time, Historical, and Proprietary Commodity Market Data
- GlobalView Launches New iPhone App for the Energy and Commodity Markets
- GlobalView Adds NGX Real-Time Indices
- GlobalView Releases New Version of Advanced Charting and Analytics Application
- Tom Mallon Joins GlobalView as Vice President, Strategy and Alliances
- GlobalView Releases Industry-Leading Excel Add-in and Charting Application
- Anthony M. Lagona Appointed Chief Executive Officer of GlobalView
- Globalview Adds Bunkerworld Marine Fuels Data
- GlobalView Integrates Platts cFlow for Vessel Tracking
- GlobalView Launches Next Generation Charting and Analytics Tool, MarketView® Desktop™ 6.0
- GlobalView Proudly Sponsors the Annual Platts Global Energy Awards Dinner
- GlobalView, A Platinum Sponsor at 42nd Annual NGFA Country Elevator Conference
- GlobalView Receives Platts P3 Fusion Partner of the Year Award
- GlobalView Adds Bentek North American Data
- Paul Bhatt Joins GlobalView as Managing Director
- Visit GlobalView at the LDC Gas Forum in Boston
- Argus North American Crude Transportation Summit
- Join GlobalView at Platts Commodity Week Dubai
- GlobalView Sponsors CANOIL Trade 2013
- GlobalView to Exhibit at EMART Turkey
- GlobalView Exhibits at Energy Risk Summit USA 2013
- GlobalView Ranks #1 in Energy Risk's Annual Survey
- GlobalView Sponsors Argus Australia Power
- GlobalView Releases MarketView ExcelTools 2.4
- GlobalView Adds the O.M.R Oil Market Report
- GlobalView Adds Report from FACTS Global Energy
- GlobalView Adds Natural Gas Daily from Interfax
- GlobalView Adds The Jacobsen Data
GlobalView Adds Bentek North American Data
GlobalView, a leading provider of data management solutions for the energy and agriculture
markets, announces the addition of Bentek Energy data to the comprehensive content
offering on the MarketView energy data management system.
Bentek Energy, a unit of Platts, the global commodities information provider, is an energy market analytics company that provides data-driven research and deep market understanding and market fundamental analysis for natural gas, oil and natural gas liquids (NGL) sectors.
Bentek is recognized in the industry for gathering highly-detailed data on these markets from thousands of public and private sources worldwide and then transforms the information into actionable intelligence and key market insights. Bentek specializes in removing the complexity from large data sets to help clients digest sets of energy supply, demand and prices.
GlobalView is proud to be the first to allow its customers to seamlessly access Bentek's North American natural gas storage levels, supply and demand fundamental data, and market forecast data for integrated analysis in their MarketView energy data management systems.
Among the Bentek content and data that will be available through MarketView:
- Natural Gas Supply & Demand Daily (data)
- Market Call Natural Gas Forecasts (report and data)
- Natural Gas Storage Outlook (report and data)
- Cell Model Regional Natural Gas Balances (data)
- CellCast Regional Natural Gas Forecasts (data)
- Natural Gas Regional Observer Series (report and data)
- Natural Gas Production Monitors (report and data)
- U.S. Power Burn Report (report and data)
"We are very excited to include Bentek data in our energy data management suite as they represent the best in research and expertise in the North American natural gas markets," says Eric Fishhaut, Senior Vice President of Technology Strategy at GlobalView. "Our customers have expressed strong demand for this information."
With MarketView, users can view their own customized workspace through any Web browser regardless of their location, giving them instant access to the most comprehensive set of global, real-time and historical energy and agriculture data, proprietary data, Dow Jones news, advanced charting and analytical tools.
GlobalView is a leading provider of enterprise-wide, market data solutions for the energy and agriculture industries. GlobalView collects and manages a comprehensive population of real-time and historical data and news including exchange data, price assessments, fundamental data, broker data, and the proprietary data created by their customers. This data is managed and maintained in GlobalView's data warehouse and provided to customers as a Software-as-a-Service delivered through their MarketView front-end analytic tools and data management solutions. With offices and personnel in Calgary, Chicago, Houston, London, Mexico City, and Singapore, GlobalView provides prompt and comprehensive support to customers around the world. Learn more about GlobalView at www.marketview.com.
About Bentek Energy
Bentek Energy is an energy market analytics company and for years has been recognized as the industry leader in natural gas market fundamental analysis. Today, the company's expertise goes much further into power, natural gas liquids and other energy products. Bentek goes deep into the data to help their clients understand the fundamentals how energy is moving, where bottlenecks may develop and which supply/demand factors impact prices. They see the big picture by rigorously reviewing the details. Their insights are supported by a "bottom-up" approach to data analysis that contains an extremely comprehensive view of energy market trends and developments. Bentek is a business of Platts, a leading global provider of energy, petrochemicals and metals information.