- GlobalView Integrates Refinery News Alerts from Energy News Today
- NYMEX Block Trades and Seasonal Chart Enhancements Part of MarketView® Desktop™ 6.5 Release
- GlobalView Introduces Real-Time 5-Minute ISO Energy LMP Data
- GlobalView Adds Argus Spot Ticker Benchmark for Downstream Fuels Sector
- GlobalView’s Adds BM&F BOVESPA Real-Time Data to Leading Agriculture Data Offering
- GlobalView Adds Energy Metro Desk News and Surveys to Market Data Offering
- GlobalView Now Offers Exclusive Real-Time Delivery of Fast Weather Benchmark Data
- Available Ahead of the USDA, Genscape & GlobalView to Deliver the Industry’s Most Accurate, On-Demand Corn Crop Data
- GlobalView Releases Innovative Proprietary Data Hub Solution
- GlobalView adds Market Profile® in MarketView® Desktop™ 6.4
- GlobalView Introduces New Commodity Data Experts in Houston Sales Team
- GlobalView Adds Time-Saving Proprietary Data Sharing Feature to Their Industry-Leading MarketView ExcelTools
- GlobalView Releases New Version of Charting and Analytics Application for Real-Time, Historical, and Proprietary Commodity Market Data
- GlobalView Launches New iPhone App for the Energy and Commodity Markets
- GlobalView Adds NGX Real-Time Indices
- GlobalView Releases New Version of Advanced Charting and Analytics Application
- Tom Mallon Joins GlobalView as Vice President, Strategy and Alliances
- GlobalView Releases Industry-Leading Excel Add-in and Charting Application
- Anthony M. Lagona Appointed Chief Executive Officer of GlobalView
- Globalview Adds Bunkerworld Marine Fuels Data
- GlobalView Integrates Platts cFlow for Vessel Tracking
- GlobalView Launches Next Generation Charting and Analytics Tool, MarketView® Desktop™ 6.0
- GlobalView Proudly Sponsors the Annual Platts Global Energy Awards Dinner
- GlobalView, A Platinum Sponsor at 42nd Annual NGFA Country Elevator Conference
- GlobalView Receives Platts P3 Fusion Partner of the Year Award
- GlobalView Adds Bentek North American Data
- Paul Bhatt Joins GlobalView as Managing Director
- Visit GlobalView at the LDC Gas Forum in Boston
- Argus North American Crude Transportation Summit
- Join GlobalView at Platts Commodity Week Dubai
- GlobalView Sponsors CANOIL Trade 2013
- GlobalView to Exhibit at EMART Turkey
- GlobalView Exhibits at Energy Risk Summit USA 2013
- GlobalView Ranks #1 in Energy Risk's Annual Survey
- GlobalView Sponsors Argus Australia Power
- GlobalView Releases MarketView ExcelTools 2.4
- GlobalView Adds the O.M.R Oil Market Report
- GlobalView Adds Report from FACTS Global Energy
- GlobalView Adds Natural Gas Daily from Interfax
- GlobalView Adds The Jacobsen Data
GlobalView Proudly Sponsors the Annual Platts Global Energy Awards Dinner
Chicago, IL (December 11, 2013) – GlobalView, a leading provider of enterprise-wide market data solutions for the energy and commodity industries, is proud to be a sponsor at this year’s Platts Global Energy Awards Dinner.
Platts is a premier supplier of energy, petrochemicals, metals and agriculture information. In ad-dition, Platts is also a leading source of standard prices for the physical and futures markets. By offering news, pricing, analytics, commentary and conferences, they aim to help customers make more educated business decisions.
For over 15 years, the Platts Global Energy Awards has recognized and commemorated those who have surpassed the standard for excellence, leadership, innovation and performance in the energy industry. Each year, this black-tie event receives as many as 200 nominations from nearly 25 countries.
GlobalView has been a Platts partner for nearly 20 years and recently made headlines for receiv-ing the first ever Platts P3 Fusion Partner of the Year award. The award was given to GlobalView for contributing the most successful Platts business growth and demonstrating the greatest level of collaboration during the previous year within the highest recognized level of partnership, the Fusion category.
To continue with their exemplary support, GlobalView will sponsor this year’s Global Energy Awards reception, which will take place in New York City on December 12th. The reception is expected to draw more than 500 energy industry executives in celebration of the year’s most im-pressive industry leaders.
With offices in Calgary, Chicago, Houston, London, Mexico City and Singapore, GlobalView’s reputation for timely and comprehensive support has put them at the top of the industry for market data solutions. They offer unique tools like MarketView Desktop, to assist in displaying, tracking, and analyzing real-time and historical market data and news; or MarketView ExcelTools, which integrates this data into Excel spreadsheets for more efficient analysis.