- GlobalView Integrates Refinery News Alerts from Energy News Today
- NYMEX Block Trades and Seasonal Chart Enhancements Part of MarketView® Desktop™ 6.5 Release
- GlobalView Introduces Real-Time 5-Minute ISO Energy LMP Data
- GlobalView Adds Argus Spot Ticker Benchmark for Downstream Fuels Sector
- GlobalView’s Adds BM&F BOVESPA Real-Time Data to Leading Agriculture Data Offering
- GlobalView Adds Energy Metro Desk News and Surveys to Market Data Offering
- GlobalView Now Offers Exclusive Real-Time Delivery of Fast Weather Benchmark Data
- Available Ahead of the USDA, Genscape & GlobalView to Deliver the Industry’s Most Accurate, On-Demand Corn Crop Data
- GlobalView Releases Innovative Proprietary Data Hub Solution
- GlobalView adds Market Profile® in MarketView® Desktop™ 6.4
- GlobalView Introduces New Commodity Data Experts in Houston Sales Team
- GlobalView Adds Time-Saving Proprietary Data Sharing Feature to Their Industry-Leading MarketView ExcelTools
- GlobalView Releases New Version of Charting and Analytics Application for Real-Time, Historical, and Proprietary Commodity Market Data
- GlobalView Launches New iPhone App for the Energy and Commodity Markets
- GlobalView Adds NGX Real-Time Indices
- GlobalView Releases New Version of Advanced Charting and Analytics Application
- Tom Mallon Joins GlobalView as Vice President, Strategy and Alliances
- GlobalView Releases Industry-Leading Excel Add-in and Charting Application
- Anthony M. Lagona Appointed Chief Executive Officer of GlobalView
- Globalview Adds Bunkerworld Marine Fuels Data
- GlobalView Integrates Platts cFlow for Vessel Tracking
- GlobalView Launches Next Generation Charting and Analytics Tool, MarketView® Desktop™ 6.0
- GlobalView Proudly Sponsors the Annual Platts Global Energy Awards Dinner
- GlobalView, A Platinum Sponsor at 42nd Annual NGFA Country Elevator Conference
- GlobalView Receives Platts P3 Fusion Partner of the Year Award
- GlobalView Adds Bentek North American Data
- Paul Bhatt Joins GlobalView as Managing Director
- Visit GlobalView at the LDC Gas Forum in Boston
- Argus North American Crude Transportation Summit
- Join GlobalView at Platts Commodity Week Dubai
- GlobalView Sponsors CANOIL Trade 2013
- GlobalView to Exhibit at EMART Turkey
- GlobalView Exhibits at Energy Risk Summit USA 2013
- GlobalView Ranks #1 in Energy Risk's Annual Survey
- GlobalView Sponsors Argus Australia Power
- GlobalView Releases MarketView ExcelTools 2.4
- GlobalView Adds the O.M.R Oil Market Report
- GlobalView Adds Report from FACTS Global Energy
- GlobalView Adds Natural Gas Daily from Interfax
- GlobalView Adds The Jacobsen Data
GlobalView Receives Platts P³ Fusion Partner of the Year Award
Chicago, IL - October 03, 2013 - GlobalView, a leading provider of data management solutions for the energy and agriculture markets has been awarded with the first ever Platts P³ Fusion Partner of the Year award during its recent 2013 P³ Executive Summit. This award is bestowed on the partner that contributed the most successful Platts business growth and demonstrated the greatest level of collaboration during the previous year within the fusion category which is the highest recognized level of partnership.
Arif Razvi, Platts global head of channels and business direct, says, “The P³ Partner of the Year award in the Fusion category of partners is a recognition of exceptional achievement in growth and collaboration with Platts worldwide. We applaud the success GlobalView has been able to achieve during the period.”
As a Platts’ partner for over twenty years, GlobalView provides leading and innovative market data management solutions that deliver real-time, historical, and proprietary energy and commodity market data to front, middle, and back office users all over the world. Platts is a leading global provider of energy, petrochemicals, metals and agriculture information, and a premier source of benchmark price assessments for those commodity markets, as well as many other premier sources for market data.
This award represents significant achievement by GlobalView during 2012, as it grew its business on a global basis. GlobalView thanks Platts for its gracious acknowledgement and recognition of the high level of partnership between the companies.
Platts P³ — Platts Partner Program — was launched in 2011 to help Platts’ distribution partners more effectively promote Platts content and services and to promote mutual growth and a better customer experience.
GlobalView is a leading provider of enterprise-wide, market data solutions for the energy and commodity industries. GlobalView collects and manages a comprehensive population of real-time and historical data and news including exchange data, price assessments, fundamental data, broker data, and the proprietary data created by their customers. This data is managed and maintained in GlobalView's data warehouse and provided to customers as a Software-as-a-Service delivered through their MarketView front-end analytic tools and data management solutions. With offices and personnel in Calgary, Chicago, Houston, London, Mexico City, and Singapore, GlobalView provides prompt and comprehensive support to customers around the world. Learn more about GlobalView at www.marketview.com.
Founded in 1909, Platts is a leading global provider of energy, petrochemicals, metals and agriculture information and a premier source of benchmark prices for the physical and futures markets. Platts' news, pricing, analytics, commentary and conferences help customers make better-informed trading and business decisions and help the markets operate with greater transparency and efficiency. Customers in more than 150 countries benefit from Platts’ coverage of the biofuels, carbon emissions, coal, electricity, oil, natural gas, metals, nuclear power, petrochemical, shipping and sugar markets. A division of McGraw Hill Financial (NYSE: MHFI), Platts is headquartered in New York with approximately 900 employees in more than 15 offices worldwide. Additional information is available at http://www.platts.com.