- GlobalView Integrates Refinery News Alerts from Energy News Today
- NYMEX Block Trades and Seasonal Chart Enhancements Part of MarketView® Desktop™ 6.5 Release
- GlobalView Introduces Real-Time 5-Minute ISO Energy LMP Data
- GlobalView Adds Argus Spot Ticker Benchmark for Downstream Fuels Sector
- GlobalView’s Adds BM&F BOVESPA Real-Time Data to Leading Agriculture Data Offering
- GlobalView Adds Energy Metro Desk News and Surveys to Market Data Offering
- GlobalView Now Offers Exclusive Real-Time Delivery of Fast Weather Benchmark Data
- Available Ahead of the USDA, Genscape & GlobalView to Deliver the Industry’s Most Accurate, On-Demand Corn Crop Data
- GlobalView Releases Innovative Proprietary Data Hub Solution
- GlobalView adds Market Profile® in MarketView® Desktop™ 6.4
- GlobalView Introduces New Commodity Data Experts in Houston Sales Team
- GlobalView Adds Time-Saving Proprietary Data Sharing Feature to Their Industry-Leading MarketView ExcelTools
- GlobalView Releases New Version of Charting and Analytics Application for Real-Time, Historical, and Proprietary Commodity Market Data
- GlobalView Launches New iPhone App for the Energy and Commodity Markets
- GlobalView Adds NGX Real-Time Indices
- GlobalView Releases New Version of Advanced Charting and Analytics Application
- Tom Mallon Joins GlobalView as Vice President, Strategy and Alliances
- GlobalView Releases Industry-Leading Excel Add-in and Charting Application
- Anthony M. Lagona Appointed Chief Executive Officer of GlobalView
- Globalview Adds Bunkerworld Marine Fuels Data
- GlobalView Integrates Platts cFlow for Vessel Tracking
- GlobalView Launches Next Generation Charting and Analytics Tool, MarketView® Desktop™ 6.0
- GlobalView Proudly Sponsors the Annual Platts Global Energy Awards Dinner
- GlobalView, A Platinum Sponsor at 42nd Annual NGFA Country Elevator Conference
- GlobalView Receives Platts P3 Fusion Partner of the Year Award
- GlobalView Adds Bentek North American Data
- Paul Bhatt Joins GlobalView as Managing Director
- Visit GlobalView at the LDC Gas Forum in Boston
- Argus North American Crude Transportation Summit
- Join GlobalView at Platts Commodity Week Dubai
- GlobalView Sponsors CANOIL Trade 2013
- GlobalView to Exhibit at EMART Turkey
- GlobalView Exhibits at Energy Risk Summit USA 2013
- GlobalView Ranks #1 in Energy Risk's Annual Survey
- GlobalView Sponsors Argus Australia Power
- GlobalView Releases MarketView ExcelTools 2.4
- GlobalView Adds the O.M.R Oil Market Report
- GlobalView Adds Report from FACTS Global Energy
- GlobalView Adds Natural Gas Daily from Interfax
- GlobalView Adds The Jacobsen Data
GlobalView Launches Their Next Generation Charting and Analytics Tool, MarketView® Desktop™ 6.0
Chicago, IL (January 2014) – GlobalView, a premier provider of enterprise-wide market data solutions for the energy and commodity industries, proudly announces the release of their next generation charting and analytics tool, MarketView® Desktop™ 6.0. GlobalView specializes in developing and supplying the energy and commodity industries with data management solutions that aggregate real-time and historical market data from exchanges, pricing services, brokers, emerging markets, and more using the Internet and enterprise network systems.
"We are beyond excited about the release of MarketView Desktop 6.0," said Chris Harrison, Executive Vice President of Product Development. "It features an exceptional new design and uses the most full-bodied tools and techniques available within the Microsoft.NET 4.0 framework. In short, it's a major step up in both blueprint and function for a completely customer-focused experience."
The developers of MarketView Desktop 6.0 took a minimalist approach to the design for a clean and simplified display experience that will improve workflow and efficiency. This next generation product offers the same great SaaS-based model with enhanced page and workspace capabilities. Features include:
- Dynamic charts with over 70 studies and more on the way.
- Numerous hotkeys and shortcuts built in to decrease mouse clicks and dialog box edits.
- Complete undo and redo functionality.
- Ability to run as a "container" or as an individual toolbar with free floating windows in Free Form Mode.
GlobalView’s fully hosted SaaS-based solution suite, MarketView®, virtually abolishes the need for on-site technology networks with its award-winning desktop and data management tools. The goal of this solution is to provide multiple avenues for monitoring and managing customer- proprietary market data and real-time or historical information to improve workflow and bolster mobility and flexibility.
With national and international office locations, GlobalView has been providing innovative market data solutions since 1996 to companies around the world. Their mission centers on delivering timely and reliable support alongside their suite of tools to help companies track and analyze market data for smarter trading, risk management, and compliance decisions.
To learn more about GlobalView and their latest market data solution, MarketView Desktop 6.0, visit them on the web at www.marketview.com.