- GlobalView Integrates Refinery News Alerts from Energy News Today
- NYMEX Block Trades and Seasonal Chart Enhancements Part of MarketView® Desktop™ 6.5 Release
- GlobalView Introduces Real-Time 5-Minute ISO Energy LMP Data
- GlobalView Adds Argus Spot Ticker Benchmark for Downstream Fuels Sector
- GlobalView’s Adds BM&F BOVESPA Real-Time Data to Leading Agriculture Data Offering
- GlobalView Adds Energy Metro Desk News and Surveys to Market Data Offering
- GlobalView Now Offers Exclusive Real-Time Delivery of Fast Weather Benchmark Data
- Available Ahead of the USDA, Genscape & GlobalView to Deliver the Industry’s Most Accurate, On-Demand Corn Crop Data
- GlobalView Releases Innovative Proprietary Data Hub Solution
- GlobalView adds Market Profile® in MarketView® Desktop™ 6.4
- GlobalView Introduces New Commodity Data Experts in Houston Sales Team
- GlobalView Adds Time-Saving Proprietary Data Sharing Feature to Their Industry-Leading MarketView ExcelTools
- GlobalView Releases New Version of Charting and Analytics Application for Real-Time, Historical, and Proprietary Commodity Market Data
- GlobalView Launches New iPhone App for the Energy and Commodity Markets
- GlobalView Adds NGX Real-Time Indices
- GlobalView Releases New Version of Advanced Charting and Analytics Application
- Tom Mallon Joins GlobalView as Vice President, Strategy and Alliances
- GlobalView Releases Industry-Leading Excel Add-in and Charting Application
- Anthony M. Lagona Appointed Chief Executive Officer of GlobalView
- Globalview Adds Bunkerworld Marine Fuels Data
- GlobalView Integrates Platts cFlow for Vessel Tracking
- GlobalView Launches Next Generation Charting and Analytics Tool, MarketView® Desktop™ 6.0
- GlobalView Proudly Sponsors the Annual Platts Global Energy Awards Dinner
- GlobalView, A Platinum Sponsor at 42nd Annual NGFA Country Elevator Conference
- GlobalView Receives Platts P3 Fusion Partner of the Year Award
- GlobalView Adds Bentek North American Data
- Paul Bhatt Joins GlobalView as Managing Director
- Visit GlobalView at the LDC Gas Forum in Boston
- Argus North American Crude Transportation Summit
- Join GlobalView at Platts Commodity Week Dubai
- GlobalView Sponsors CANOIL Trade 2013
- GlobalView to Exhibit at EMART Turkey
- GlobalView Exhibits at Energy Risk Summit USA 2013
- GlobalView Ranks #1 in Energy Risk's Annual Survey
- GlobalView Sponsors Argus Australia Power
- GlobalView Releases MarketView ExcelTools 2.4
- GlobalView Adds the O.M.R Oil Market Report
- GlobalView Adds Report from FACTS Global Energy
- GlobalView Adds Natural Gas Daily from Interfax
- GlobalView Adds The Jacobsen Data
GlobalView Releases Industry-Leading Excel Add-in and Charting Application
(May 14, 2014 – Chicago, IL) GlobalView, the leading provider of energy and commodity data management solutions, proudly announces the release of MarketView Desktop 6.1 and MarketView ExcelTools 4.0, the latest updates to its premier application suite.
With the release of MarketView Desktop 6.1, GlobalView has added many exciting features to their brand new charting and analytics application. MarketView Desktop provides a variety of ways to display, track, and analyze real-time and historical market data as well as global news and proprietary data. The new features include study support for history tables, symbol tree path and symbol browser dialog updates, new line weight and style for chart plots, right-click for easy copy screenshot functionality, and an improved seasonal calendar which spans multiple years.
MarketView ExcelTools delivers real-time, historical, and internal proprietary market data into Excel spreadsheets allowing users to customize and categorize the data for their own intricate analysis. The new ExcelTools 4.0 offers many new features including the ability to plot forward curves, access to example excel files, the ability to specify different field settings for various symbols within a single time series query, and a new streamlined toolbar for quick navigation.
Also included in the update is an expanded intraday date range selection. The expanded selec-tion gives more depth to a historical search on intraday values and the ability to target a specific date range, a helpful tool when analyzing power prices.
MarketView ExcelTools 4.0 can be used independently or in conjunction with GlobalView's MarketView Desktop and data management tools for an enterprise-wide solution that provides consistent data to an organizations’ front, middle, and back office systems.
GlobalView is the leading provider of real-time, delayed, historical, and proprietary data management solutions for the energy and commodity industries. GlobalView has been providing innovative market data solutions to customers around the world since 1996. Their commitment to delivering real-time, reliable data paired with an unparalleled suite of tools and support has earned the company a reputation for empowering more intelligent trading, risk management and compliance decisions.