- GlobalView Integrates Refinery News Alerts from Energy News Today
- NYMEX Block Trades and Seasonal Chart Enhancements Part of MarketView® Desktop™ 6.5 Release
- GlobalView Introduces Real-Time 5-Minute ISO Energy LMP Data
- GlobalView Adds Argus Spot Ticker Benchmark for Downstream Fuels Sector
- GlobalView’s Adds BM&F BOVESPA Real-Time Data to Leading Agriculture Data Offering
- GlobalView Adds Energy Metro Desk News and Surveys to Market Data Offering
- GlobalView Now Offers Exclusive Real-Time Delivery of Fast Weather Benchmark Data
- Available Ahead of the USDA, Genscape & GlobalView to Deliver the Industry’s Most Accurate, On-Demand Corn Crop Data
- GlobalView Releases Innovative Proprietary Data Hub Solution
- GlobalView adds Market Profile® in MarketView® Desktop™ 6.4
- GlobalView Introduces New Commodity Data Experts in Houston Sales Team
- GlobalView Adds Time-Saving Proprietary Data Sharing Feature to Their Industry-Leading MarketView ExcelTools
- GlobalView Releases New Version of Charting and Analytics Application for Real-Time, Historical, and Proprietary Commodity Market Data
- GlobalView Launches New iPhone App for the Energy and Commodity Markets
- GlobalView Adds NGX Real-Time Indices
- GlobalView Releases New Version of Advanced Charting and Analytics Application
- Tom Mallon Joins GlobalView as Vice President, Strategy and Alliances
- GlobalView Releases Industry-Leading Excel Add-in and Charting Application
- Anthony M. Lagona Appointed Chief Executive Officer of GlobalView
- Globalview Adds Bunkerworld Marine Fuels Data
- GlobalView Integrates Platts cFlow for Vessel Tracking
- GlobalView Launches Next Generation Charting and Analytics Tool, MarketView® Desktop™ 6.0
- GlobalView Proudly Sponsors the Annual Platts Global Energy Awards Dinner
- GlobalView, A Platinum Sponsor at 42nd Annual NGFA Country Elevator Conference
- GlobalView Receives Platts P3 Fusion Partner of the Year Award
- GlobalView Adds Bentek North American Data
- Paul Bhatt Joins GlobalView as Managing Director
- Visit GlobalView at the LDC Gas Forum in Boston
- Argus North American Crude Transportation Summit
- Join GlobalView at Platts Commodity Week Dubai
- GlobalView Sponsors CANOIL Trade 2013
- GlobalView to Exhibit at EMART Turkey
- GlobalView Exhibits at Energy Risk Summit USA 2013
- GlobalView Ranks #1 in Energy Risk's Annual Survey
- GlobalView Sponsors Argus Australia Power
- GlobalView Releases MarketView ExcelTools 2.4
- GlobalView Adds the O.M.R Oil Market Report
- GlobalView Adds Report from FACTS Global Energy
- GlobalView Adds Natural Gas Daily from Interfax
- GlobalView Adds The Jacobsen Data
GlobalView Adds Energy Metro Desk News and Surveys to Market Data Offering
Chicago, IL--(Marketwired - July 8, 2015) - GlobalView, a premier provider of enterprise-wide market data solutions for the commodity industries, announces the addition of leading trade news publications Energy Metro Desk and Metro Desk Tealeaves and Early View gas storage reports into its MarketView® solution.
Published by long-time energy trade publisher, Scudder Publishing Group, LLC, Metro Desk Tealeaves (published Wednesday p.m.) and Early View (published Friday p.m.) are the country's biggest and most widely-read weekly survey reports covering natural gas storage in the United States. The two publications include the biggest weekly analyst survey (up to 40 analysts, surveys and models) in addition to exclusive news and analysis focused on the EIA's Weekly Natural Gas Report (WNGSR).
Energy Metro Desk is the market's leading biweekly magazine for senior executives in the energy business on trends in energy trading, risk management and the policies that shape them.
GlobalView's fully hosted SaaS-based solution suite, MarketView®, virtually abolishes the need for on-site technology networks with its award-winning desktop and data management tools. It provides multiple avenues for monitoring and managing real-time or historical market data, news as well as customer proprietary data that result in improved workflow and business decisions. The Energy Metro Desk news offerings complement the current real-time and fixed news available in MarketView from both general and market-oriented news providers.
GlobalView has been providing innovative market data solutions since 1996 to commodity professionals around the world. Its mission centers on delivering timely and reliable support alongside its MarketView suite of tools to help corporations track and analyze commodity market data for smarter trading, risk management, and compliance decisions. GlobalView offices are in Chicago, New York, Houston, London, Singapore and Calgary.
About Scudder Publishing
Scudder Publishing Group LLC, based in the Washington, D.C area, is a leading energy news and information publishing company founded in 1997. The company is staffed by veteran new reporters who average 20 years in the sector and who have unparalleled access to top sources in the energy industry.