- GlobalView Integrates Refinery News Alerts from Energy News Today
- NYMEX Block Trades and Seasonal Chart Enhancements Part of MarketView® Desktop™ 6.5 Release
- GlobalView Introduces Real-Time 5-Minute ISO Energy LMP Data
- GlobalView Adds Argus Spot Ticker Benchmark for Downstream Fuels Sector
- GlobalView’s Adds BM&F BOVESPA Real-Time Data to Leading Agriculture Data Offering
- GlobalView Adds Energy Metro Desk News and Surveys to Market Data Offering
- GlobalView Now Offers Exclusive Real-Time Delivery of Fast Weather Benchmark Data
- Available Ahead of the USDA, Genscape & GlobalView to Deliver the Industry’s Most Accurate, On-Demand Corn Crop Data
- GlobalView Releases Innovative Proprietary Data Hub Solution
- GlobalView adds Market Profile® in MarketView® Desktop™ 6.4
- GlobalView Introduces New Commodity Data Experts in Houston Sales Team
- GlobalView Adds Time-Saving Proprietary Data Sharing Feature to Their Industry-Leading MarketView ExcelTools
- GlobalView Releases New Version of Charting and Analytics Application for Real-Time, Historical, and Proprietary Commodity Market Data
- GlobalView Launches New iPhone App for the Energy and Commodity Markets
- GlobalView Adds NGX Real-Time Indices
- GlobalView Releases New Version of Advanced Charting and Analytics Application
- Tom Mallon Joins GlobalView as Vice President, Strategy and Alliances
- GlobalView Releases Industry-Leading Excel Add-in and Charting Application
- Anthony M. Lagona Appointed Chief Executive Officer of GlobalView
- Globalview Adds Bunkerworld Marine Fuels Data
- GlobalView Integrates Platts cFlow for Vessel Tracking
- GlobalView Launches Next Generation Charting and Analytics Tool, MarketView® Desktop™ 6.0
- GlobalView Proudly Sponsors the Annual Platts Global Energy Awards Dinner
- GlobalView, A Platinum Sponsor at 42nd Annual NGFA Country Elevator Conference
- GlobalView Receives Platts P3 Fusion Partner of the Year Award
- GlobalView Adds Bentek North American Data
- Paul Bhatt Joins GlobalView as Managing Director
- Visit GlobalView at the LDC Gas Forum in Boston
- Argus North American Crude Transportation Summit
- Join GlobalView at Platts Commodity Week Dubai
- GlobalView Sponsors CANOIL Trade 2013
- GlobalView to Exhibit at EMART Turkey
- GlobalView Exhibits at Energy Risk Summit USA 2013
- GlobalView Ranks #1 in Energy Risk's Annual Survey
- GlobalView Sponsors Argus Australia Power
- GlobalView Releases MarketView ExcelTools 2.4
- GlobalView Adds the O.M.R Oil Market Report
- GlobalView Adds Report from FACTS Global Energy
- GlobalView Adds Natural Gas Daily from Interfax
- GlobalView Adds The Jacobsen Data
GlobalView Now Offers Exclusive Real-Time Delivery of Fast Weather Benchmark Data
Chicago, IL--(Marketwired - July 1, 2015) - GlobalView, a premier provider of enterprise-wide market data solutions for the commodity industries, proudly announces the integration of Fast Weather real-time weather forecast models into its MarketView® solution. Fast Weather provides real-time delivery of all key U.S. government weather forecast models. Fast Weather Benchmark provides real-time delivery of analytics that instantly convert a Fast Weather forecast feed into meaningful Gas Weighted Degree Day (GWDD) values. Exclusive to GlobalView, customers can access the instantly calculated GWDD formula with updated, regional baseline temperatures.
With this partnership, GlobalView customers gain the competitive edge by integrating the advanced charting and analytics tools of GlobalView’s products with the low-latency, real-time data from Fast Weather and Fast Weather Benchmark—including the new benchmark GWDD formula developed by industry professionals and released by Scudder Publishing Group.
GlobalView's fully hosted SaaS-based solution suite, MarketView®, virtually abolishes the need for on-site technology networks with its award-winning desktop and data management tools. The goal of this solution is to provide multiple avenues for monitoring and managing real-time or historical market data and customer-proprietary and for improved workflow and decision making.
Contact us today to receive a free trial of Fast Weather data along with MarketView’s comprehensive price and fundamental data in an affordable, easy-to-use, real-time analysis platform.
With national and international office locations, GlobalView has been providing innovative market data solutions since 1996 to commodity professionals around the world. Their mission centers on delivering timely and reliable support alongside their suite of tools to help corporations track and analyze commodity market data for smarter trading, risk management, and compliance decisions.
About Fast Weather
A pure technology company created by former traders and weather execs, Fast Weather is focused on delivering low-latency weather data from key government agencies. Fast Weather is positioned to fulfill the growing demand of commodity trading professionals for real-time data delivery of city-level forecasts, from widely used key government weather models.