MarketView ExcelTools 2.1
The release of ExcelTools 2.1 provides the following new functionality and features.
- Ability to work "offline" allows you to access data from your last data pull if your internet connection is unavailable.
- Ability to convert quote data (real-time data) into other units and currencies.
- Ability to set precision for data points globally instead of at the cell level.
- Ability to change all currency and units of measure globally instead of at the cell level.
- Last, Bid, Ask, and Time FID are now available for the Options window.
- New seasonal dropdown menu for easier multi-selection of years for seasonal data pulls.
- Ability to hide Date FID and Symbols in spreadsheet header.
- Access to six different options for exchange rate source.
MarketView ExcelTools 126.96.36.199
The release of ExcelTools 188.8.131.52 provides the following new functionality and features.
- Ability to input single option strikes into the Quote dialog.
- Ability to display the Greeks along with Theoretical Value and Implied Volatility.
- ExcelTools “Pro” package allows users to access GlobalView data via VBA and bypass ExcelTools user interface for scripting and scheduling related tasks.
- Enhanced VBA capabilities for hourly ISO data and UTC time zone support.
- New Min and Max selections to complement the existing Average and Standard Deviation on historical data pulls.
- Number of performance enhancements which significantly speed up historical data retrieval while decreasing the overall memory footprint to run ExcelTools.